1. Managing the manuscripts and coordinate the publication of Scholary Works with UTeM Press imprints following standard publishing in order to achieve a recognized MAPIM quality and country;
2. Producing printed and digital media publications, including scholary material editing and audio visual materials, translation, printing and distributing to the university community and the general public;
3. Providing consulting services in the evaluation and selection of multimedia equipment as well as sharing expertise in publishing scholary material and producing multimedia;
4. Encourage the writing and translation in producing materials that have academic value for the purposes of teaching and learning through courses and seminars; and
5. Disseminate information in more effective, creative and innovative way by using IT technology in the publication.
• High Impact Scholary Publications as National Pride
• Makes UTeM's Scholary Publications become World Recognition By 2020